CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great Service! Honest and accurate diagnosis, and quality repair work! Don't know a better team of mechanics to trust my family and our vehicles with than Brian and the crew at Car-Tech!...thanks Guys!
A fantastic and professional group of folks at this shop. They are professional, punctual, helpful and, most importantly, get the work done and done right... I could not be any happier. Thanks again for your professionalism and courtesy!
I received outstanding service when I had a flat tire and received fast helpful service in no time at all. I will go back there again